INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS & PARENTS
8:50 - 9:35 Kindergarten
9:40 - 10:25 Conference
10:30 - 11:15 Second Grade
11:15 - 11:45 Lunch
11:45 - 12:30 Fifth Grade
12:35 - 1:20 First Grade
1:20 - 2:10 Third Grade
2:15 - 3:00 Fourth Grade
1. Wear gym shoes. (no crocks, boots or flip-flops)
2. Respect yourself and others. (no name calling, bullying or teasing)
3. Follow instructions.
4. Use equipment properly and with care.
5. Try your hardest.
6. Hands off.
7. Be careful - play safe.
8. Stop on whistle.
9. No talking when coach is talking.
P.E. DISCIPLINE PLAN
1. Verbal warning - state rule broken.
2. Written warning - log in the "Blue Book."
3. Log in "Blue Book." Sit out of activity. Discuss wrong action. State appropriate behavior before returning to activity.
4. Note home. Documented in "Blue Book."
5. Office visit. Documented in "Blue Book."
*** To ensure safety and a positive learning environment outside of gym setting, immediate discipline will be exercised.
Aug. 27 – 31 Discipline plan, rules, procedures
1. All students are required to wear proper fitting tennis shoes during P.E.
2. Please send a Doctor's Note if your child will not be participating.
3. If you are injured/ill for P.E., you are equally injured/ill for recess.
4. All P.E. students receive a grade. Grades are determined by an average of
participation, attitude, skill level, and discipline.